[ Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: VA disability claims

From: Jim
Date: 01 Jun 2006
Time: 23:04:43
Remote Name:


CJ you can reach my advocate in Oakland California. If you aren't a resident of California then he will be unable to help you. However he may have some contacts that might help. Ronald Moore works for the state, 510-286-0627

Last changed: September 13, 2013